All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $31.39Free postage
- AU $37.46Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionFromToy Story to The Good Disaur, some of the most iconic and hilarious moments in Pixar's films were first conceived by the artists featured in this book. But there are hundreds of gags that don't make it past the cutting room floor, like Mater as a ninja and Sadness wearing mom jeans. Funny! explores this material in depth, showcasing classic moments from all of Pixar's films to date, plus never-before-published illustrations and doodles from the Pixar archives. With an introduction by veteran story man Jason Katz, this book is a must-have for any Pixar fan.
- Author BiographyJohn Lasseter is a two-time Academy Award(R)-winning director, chief creative officer at Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studios, and principal creative officer at Walt Disney Imagineering.Jason Katz is a veteran story supervisor, having worked on a number of Academy Award(R)-winning features including Finding Nemo, Ratatouille, and Toy Story 3.
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication06/11/2015
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleThe Art of...
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight816 g
- Width222 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Introduction byJason Katz
- Foreword byJohn Lasseter
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.