CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.19
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.37
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.39
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.65
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $37.74
About this product
- SynopsisFeaturing beautiful projects in a wide range of styles from some of America's finest cabinetmakers, Chests of Drawers is the fifth book in Taunton's Furniture Projects series. Each of the seven projects includes clear instructions, measured drawings and cut lists.,Over 400 photographs, line drawings and floor plans provide the largest gallery of timberframe designs available in publication. A rich source of ideas for architects, builders and anyone contemplating building a timberframe home.,These beautiful chests of drawers in a wide range of historic furniture styles have been designed by leading international cabinetmakers - but you can make them in your own workshop. Although the finished pieces seem complex and daunting, they are actually not difficult to build, especially with the clear instructions that veteran woodworking teacher Bill Hylton provides. - Chest-building basics - Drawer-building basics - Dutch chest - Modern chest - - Bow-front chest - Double dresser - Tall chest - Queen Anne chest on frame -
- AuthorBill Hylton,William H. Hylton
- Number Of Pages224 pages
- SeriesFurniture Projects
- Publication Date2002-03-01
- PublisherTaunton Press, Incorporated
- Copyright Date2002
- Weight33.7 Oz
- Height0.6 In.
- Width9 In.
- Length10.9 In.
- LC Classification NumberTT197.H9496 2002
- Dewey Decimal684.1/6
- Dewey Edition21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.