All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover furoshiki - the beautiful Japanese art of fabric folding with this easy-to-follow guide featuring 18 different projects. Take a gift, your favourite lunch time snack, or just your everyday essentials and wrap them all up furoshiki-style! This ancient, elegant Japanese art of enfolding objects is demonstrated with step-by-step instructions and a beautiful, full-colour photo gallery. Furoshiki Fabric Wraps features 18 different wrap projects for 5 primary shapes - bag, box, flat, bottle, and basket - as well as wrapping instructions and cards that can be included with gifts. And what's more, furoshiki fabric wraps are t only beautiful but reusable too.
- Author BiographyThe Pixeladies are Deb Cashatt and Kris Sazaki, who love to share their passion for quilting sewing and all kinds of creativity.
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight485 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.