All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully endorsed by OCR and revised to match the 2005 specification, this series has been carefully revised by experienced teachers and provides easy to use texts. Cambridge Advanced Mathematics for OCR encourages achievement by supporting revision and consolidation through review exercises and mock exam papers written by experienced examiners. The books also explore ideas through practical and computer activities.
- Author Biographyfm.author_biographical_note1 fm.author_biographical_note2
- Author(s)Douglas Quadling,Hugh Neill
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/09/2004
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCambridge Advanced Level Mathematics for OCR
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 colour book
- Weight460 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.