All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionFurther Steps 2 brings together New York's foremost choreographers - among them MacArthur 'Genius' award winners Meredith Monk and Bill T. Jones - to discuss the past, present and future of dance in the US. In a series of exclusive and enlightening interviews, this diverse selection of artists discuss the changing roles of race, gender, politics, and the social environment on their work. Bringing her own experience of the New York dance scene to her study, Constance Kreemer traces the lives and works of the following choreographers: Lucinda Childs, Douglas Dunn, Molissa Fenley, Rennie Harris, Bill T. Jones, Kenneth King, Nancy Meehan, Meredith Monk, Rosalind Newman, Gus Solomons jr, Doug Varone, Dan Wagoner, Mel Wong and Jawole Zollar.
- Author BiographyConstance Kreemer is a dancer, teacher, dance historian, dance critic and founder of the Society of Dance History Scholars. She has taught at universities throughout the USA and Hong Kong, and danced with the Nancy Meehan and Mel Wong Dance Companies.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2008
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 26 colour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byConstance Kreemer
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.