All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTadeusz Kantor was regarded as one of the masters of 20th century avant-garde theatre. In this work, the author explores Kantor's theatre practice from the critical perspective of current debates about representation, memory and history. Also included in the book are new translations of Kantor's work.
- Author BiographyMichal Kobialka is professor of theatre at the University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Michal Kobialka
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Content Note50 b&w photos
- Weight717 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.