All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.54
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe seventeenth book in the bestselling Butch Karp/Marlene Ciampi series opens in Brooklyn, with the brutal rape of a female jogger whose assailants are convicted and later exonerated. Now the guilty are filing a multi million-dollar lawsuit against the city of New York, the police, and the two assistant DAs who tried the case. While the police and the criminal justice system are under media assault, Karp has suspicions that there is corruption within his own office. Karp and Marlene are on a mission to restore the system's lost dignity, bring the rapists to justice, and destroy a terrorist cell that threatens the city. As Karp looks more deeply into how the system appears to be undermined, he unearths a tangled web involving corruption, courtroom confrontations and conscience. Fans of Butch Karp, as well as the classic New York crime drama, will find plenty to sink their teeth into with FURY.
- Author BiographyThe NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author of fourteen Butch Karp novels, Robert K. Tanenbaum lives in Beverly Hills, California. The former Homicide Bureau Chief in the New York District Attorney's Office, Tanenbaum is also one of America's most successful and famous trial lawyers - who has never lost a felony case yet - and former two-term mayor of Beverly Hills.
- Author(s)Robert K. Tanenbaum
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2006
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Butch Karp-Marlene Ciampi Thriller
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/12/2011
- Content Note16-pg tsr
- Weight272 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.