All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionQuestion: What is the best way to make money on your investments? Answer: There is one single quick answer. That's why you need Fusion Analysis. One of the fastest-growing trends in investment today, fusion analysis combines the best of all possible strategies into one powerful, unified system. Based on the w-famous NYIF investment course taught by rewned portfolio manager V. John Palicka CFA CMT, this all-in-one guide shows you how to: Manage fundamental trends like gold investing and small-cap investing Master technical tools such as price forecasts and market data histories Recognize behavioral patterns like fear, greed, impulse, and sentiment Utilize quant systems to adapt, evolve, and balance your investments Whether you're a hedge fund manager, a portfolio professional, or an individual investor, you'll find a complete range of techniques that can work together for you. By combining the very best of all investment approaches, Palicka's integrated system provides the perfect fusion of theory and practice. You'll learn how to capitalize on the repeating nature of investment psychology-and avoid the emotional fallout that can rattle the market. You'll learn how to strengthen and diversify your portfolio with strategic buys such as gold and other metals. You'll learn how to identify future growth companies, evaluate real-estate opportunities, and evaluate your assets for the bigger picture. Once you fuse a strategy together, you can adjust your risks for the highest return possible. In today's market, you need more than one strategy to grow your investments. You need the full-range potential of Fusion Analysis.
- Author BiographyV. John Palicka, CFA, CMT, has been researching and managing global, emerging, and US small-cap stocks for more than 30 years. He helped generate high alpha returns during his 11-year career as Chief Portfolio Manager of small- and mid-cap stocks at The Prudential Insurance Company, where he managed over $1.5 billion. He is currently President and Chief Portfolio Manager at Global Emerging Growth Capital (GEGC). Palicka has done extensive training for major asset management firms around the world. He has provided advice to country presidents, leading banking officials, and wealthy investors, and he has taught finance courses at Columbia Business School, Baruch, and New York University. He earned his MBA at Columbia University. Palicka lives in New York City with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)V. John Palicka
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight814 g
- Width157 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.