All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTime-series classification is the common theoretical background of many recognition tasks performed by computers, such as handwriting recognition, speech recognition or detection of abrmalities in electrocardiograph signals. In this book, the state-of-the-art in time-series classification is surveyed and five new techniques are presented. Four out of them aim at making the recognition more accurate, while the proposed instance-selection algorithm speeds up time-series classification. Besides time-series classification tasks, potential applications of the proposed techniques include problems from various domains, e.g. web science or medicine.
- Author BiographyKrisztian Antal Buza obtained his diploma at the Budapest University of Technology and Economics in 2007, and his PhD at the University of Hildesheim in 2011. His work on time-series classification was honored by the Best Paper Award at the renowned conference on Computational Science and Engineering of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) in 2010.
- Author(s)Krisztian Antal Buza
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleInformationstechnologie und Okonomie
- Series Part/Volume Number45
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight310 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.