Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.13Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFusion is effective business communications in the social media age. Confused by online marketing? Think social media is for kids? Worried your website is t up to the job? Want to kw how to reach the widest possible audience for the lowest possible cost? Then it is essential that you read this book. The development of modern websites, the appearance of social networking sites, and the emergence of pay-per-click as the modern face of advertising, have completely revolutionised the way we all communicate with the world around us. Fusion will help you understand this new world order. Topics covered include: / Why you should do business online / The background to the modern media landscape / Use of websites and social media / Establishing your brand online / Networking face-to-face and online / Creating a social media culture / Protecting and managing your brand online / Using AdWords to drive potential customers to your website
- Author BiographyDavid has over 18 years experience of the UK media scene garnered from a career in journalism, in-house media relations, PR and marketing consultancy. This includes media management, campaign implementation, marketing and communications strategy as well as online marketing and social media expertise. Educated at the University of Aberystwyth and holding a BSc Econ in International Relations, David received professional training as a journalist with the National Council for the Training of Journalists (NCTJ) in 1993. His past employers have included local newspapers, the planning profession, London Transport, the Millennium Dome, national estate agent Strutt & Parker and Adventis Group. David set up 2010media in 2009 in response to the fragmentation of the media in the UK along with the resultant explosion in 'new media' - especially blogs and social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn. His clients now include hotels, estate agents, property developers, law firms, business start-ups and charities. A member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR), David has run online marketing seminars for a number of organisations including the Hotel Booking Agents Association (HBAA), Business Networking International (BNI) as well as the National Housing Federation (NHF). He also runs regular seminars with David Miles for Business Training Made Simple in London. David is also very active within BNI where he is currently an Assistant Director for the London North Central Region. His role is to help members to get the best out of face-to-face networking through training and mentoring. David is married and lives with his wife Jenny, along with their sons Felix and Jack plus two cats, in Kent. David set up his first business in 1996, at the age of 19, providing IT consultancy services to clients such as Shell, BT, and Diageo. Today he is a director of Divadani Ltd, a company which he co-founded in 2004. Divadani provides internet marketing training and consultancy, Google AdWords pay-per-click advertising management, and internet lead generation services to businesses across the UK and Europe. Despite his technical background, David is good at explaining things in plain English. Consequently, a lot of his work at Divadani involves delivering group training, as well as working with clients on a one-to-one basis in order to understand their business goals and then identify how the web can help them achieve the results they want. Over the past few years David has been a regular presenter and trainer at various seminars and workshops, ranging from short introductions to how businesses can make effective use of the web and social media, through to full day courses on using Google AdWords to increase profits. Aside from running his own business, David also serves on the board of directors of the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB), the UK's leading business organisation, and is a member of the FSB's National IT Committee with responsibility for helping determine the organisation's online marketing strategy. David is a strong advocate of small business and entrepreneurship, and in 2010 was awarded an Honorary Fellowship of the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs in recognition of his contribution to enterprise in the UK. David lives in Essex with his wife, Jane, their two young children, Sophie and Alfie, and a highly strung cat.
- Author(s)David Miles,David Taylor
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEcademy Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight219 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.