All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith Spanish, Chinese and Malay influences, Filipi cuisine is distinct from that of its South East Asian neighbours with its sweet, salty, sour and spicy flavours. From staples such as humba (braised pork belly) and tilang mak (chicken in ginger soup), to snacks such as maja blanca (coconut and corn custard) and ube halaya (purple yam jam), Fuss-free Filipi Food features some of the most popular dishes from across the archipelago, with quick and easy recipes that ensure anyone can savour the comforting flavours of Filipi cooking without having to spend hours in the kitchen.
- Author BiographyAngelo Comsti has had his finger in too many pies. Still, he manages to do all of them pretty well. He is a food writer, having written for television and various periodicals, both print and digital; and a food and prop stylist, having produced delicious works for magazines, TV and print ads, billboards, restaurant menus and bestselling cookbooks. On occasion, he develops recipes for corporate clients and food magazines as well as holds cooking demonstrations. He also has a regular FM radio spot called Radio Brunch on Manila s Wave 89.1 where he talks about all things food. Angelo studied at Le Cordon Bleu in Sydney, Australia. He is the author of the bestselling From Our Table to Yours: A Collection of Filipino Heirloom Recipes and Family Memories and The Filipino Family Cookbook: A Treasury of Heirloom Recipes and Heartfelt Stories. He lives in Manila, Philippines.
- Author(s)Angelo Comsti
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- First Published2016
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Weight318 g
- Width193 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.