All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionFreya has an appetite as fine as can be - until one day she declares, Your dhal and rice are just t nice. She spurns baked beans, sausages, and soon she's very thin indeed. Mum, in despair, phones Grandma Clare. We'll sort her, says Grandma, the fussy little beast. So off Freya goes for a fabulous feast - and a lesson she will never forget.
- Author BiographyKatharine Quarmby is a well-respected journalist who has written for many publications, including The New Statesman and Prospect magazine. This is her first book for Frances Lincoln. She lives in North London. Piet Grobler grew up on a farm in Limpopo, South Africa. After working as a church minister, he made a career in illustration and now lectures at the University of Worcester. He is the recipient of many international illustration awards, including the IBBY Honours List. His books for Frances Lincoln include The Great Tug of War (9781845070557), Aesop's Fables (9781847800077) and Who Is King? (9781847805140) with Beverley Naidoo, Fussy Freya (9781845075118) with Katharine Quarmby, The Magic Bojabi Tree with Dianne Hofmeyr (9781847805867) and All the Wild Wonders (9781847806260) and A is Amazing (9781847805133) with Wendy Cooling.
- Author(s)Katherine Quarmby
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2008
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width240 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Piet Grobler
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.