All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing a huge number of Futoshiki puzzles at a range of sizes, all carefully sorted into order of increasing difficulty, this third volume of 200 puzzles is full of attractively-designed challenges from best-selling puzzle author Gareth Moore, author of many international books. Futoshiki combines the row and column restraints of Sudoku with arrows that indicate the smallest number of certain pairs, and this book contains 50 each at sizes 5x5, 6x6, 7x7 and 8x8. Printed on large, top-quality paper ideal for solving on, the 200 Futoshiki puzzles vary in difficulty from easy to hard so whatever your preference or experience you'll always find a puzzle here to suit you.
- Author BiographyDr Gareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including The Mammoth Book of Fun Brain Training, Keep Your Brain Fit: 101 Ways to Tone your Mind and The Rough Guide Book of Brain Training. He also writes the monthly magazine Sudoku Xtra (www.sudokuxtra.com) and runs the puzzle website www.puzzlemix.com. He gained his Ph.D from Cambridge University (UK) in the field of Machine Learning, and has contributed to various advanced projects for leading technology companies.
- Author(s)Gareth Moore
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.