All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionFUTURE COMPUTING discusses new techlogy advancements such as Cloud Computing which create new possibilities at lower costs and potential risks. Cloud computing is an aggregation of computing power and large amount of information. Many stake holders are looking into its current use and future evolutionary path. Mobile Techlogies will undoubtedly include a diverse array of computing smart devices that look very different from the form factors available today such as touch screens, smartphones and tablets. These powerful cell phones have computer chips integrated into their designs, making them extremely portable and multifunctional. They have unique operating systems and software applications designed specifically for them. These devices also blend wireless networking techlogy, like cellular service and Bluetooth compatibility, with computing techlogy to let users go online anywhere and at any time. The book provides some surprising and useful insights into what current and potential users see as the most important benefits of cloud and mobile techlogies which are the future computing techlogies.
- Author BiographyK. A. Sumithra Devi / B. Renuka Prasad / J. Usha / Andhe Dharani M. N. Vijayalakshmi / K. S. Jasmine / B. H. Chandrashekar.: Department of Master of Computer Applications R. V. College of Engineering, Mysore Road, Bangalore
- PublisherNarosa Publishing House
- Date of Publication31/08/2013
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationNew Dehli
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintNarosa Publishing House
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edited byJ. Usha,Renuka B. Prasad,Sumithra K. A. Devi,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.