All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnita Harris creates a realistic portrait of the new girl that has appeared in the twenty-first century--she may still play with Barbie, but she is also likely to play soccer or basketball, be assertive and may even be sexually aware, if t active. Building on this new definition, Harris explores the many key areas central to the lives of girls from a global perspective, such as girlspace, schools, work, aggression, sexuality and power.
- Author BiographyAnita Harris is Lecturer in Sociology at Monash University in Victoria, Australia. She was formerly a Visiting Scholar at the City University of New York.
- Author(s)Anita M. Harris
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2004
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 b&w photographs
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.