All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book compares some of the developments of photography by selecting the work of those who, at an international level, have understood and adhered to a new approach to photography. We are w experiencing an epoch-making transition from the analogue process to the digital one. This techlogical change has also influenced the visual modalities of art, photography and the media as a whole, causing many photographers to open their eyes and become aware of new dimensions and developments, blending differing currents of thought and working methods.
- Author BiographyBorn in Chiavari, near Genoa, in 1942, Mario Cresci has, since the end of the 1960s, produced a complex body of work ranging from industrial design to photography and installations. In 1974 some of his photographs were acquired by the MoMA in New York. His work has been displayed in several editions of the Venice Biennale. He is a lecturer at various institutions of higher education.
- Author(s)Mario Cresci
- Publisher24 ORE Cultura s.r.l
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note455 col
- Weight2359 g
- Width255 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.