All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese proceedings are based on the 2013 International Conference on Future Information & Communication Engineering (ICFICE 2013), which will be held at Shenyang in China from June 24-26, 2013. The conference is open to all over the world, and participation from Asia-Pacific region is particularly encouraged. The focus of this conference is on all technical aspects of electronics, information, and communications ICFICE-13 will provide an opportunity for academic and industry professionals to discuss the latest issues and progress in the area of FICE. In addition, the conference will publish high quality papers which are closely related to the various theories and practical applications in FICE. Furthermore, we expect that the conference and its publications will be a trigger for further related research and techlogy improvements in this important subject.
- Author BiographyHoe Kyung Jung received the B.S. , M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Dept. of Computer Engineering from Kwangwoon University in 1985, 1987 and 1993, respectively. He was a Researcher at UK ICL Institute in 1990. He worked as a Visiting Researcher at Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute from 1994 to 1995. Since 1994, He is currently a professor at the Department of Computer Engineering at Paichai University. Since 2013, He is currently a president at the Korean Institute of Information & Communication Sciences. He is also serving as a guest editor, and editorial staff and review committee of Journal of Korean Society for Internet Information, Transactions on Internet and Information Systems (SCIE) - KSI and other journals. His current research interests include Multimedia Document Architecture Modeling, Information Processing, Information Retrieval and Databases. Jung Tae Kim has published 20 papers in the SCI or SCIE Journal, and his 106 papers were also published in other Korean Journals. Before joining the University, he served as senior member of technical staff at ETRI (Electronic Telecommunication Research Institute) in Korea. Furthermore, he presented 60 papers at international proceedings. His research interest is in the area of information technology that includes Information security system design, network security, ASIC design and crypto-processor design. His paper was nominated by the International Conference of KIMICS2011 as best papers in 2011. Also, he received several times an award for the best papers in the Korea Institute of Information & Communication Engineering. His name is entitled 2006 Marquis Who's Who in the World, 2006 edition. And his paper is nominated by best paper in The Science Federation of Science and Technology Societies, in Korea, 2010. In 2012, he received a best paper given by Korea Research Foundation(NRF).From 2010, he has served editor-in-chief on Journal of The Korea Information Institute and Communication Engineering and editor of Journal of Information and Communication Engineering. Tony Sahama is a senior lecturer in the Information Security Discipline, Faculty of Science and Engineering (SEF). His research interest is in Health/Medical Informatics in particular, Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) and Clinical Decision Support Systems design and development. Dr. Sahama possesses PhD in Computer Science (Computer Simulation and Modelling, DACE), and has experience working with researchers in developing customised technology applications for Clinical Decision Support Systems, Data warehousing, Data Integration and IT applications for healthcare decision making processes. Tony's recent work is in developing IT educational applications for consumers in the PACT arena (People Accepting Controversial Technologies). Currently, Tony is supervising 4 research masters and 4 PhD level projects in the Medical Informatics research area. Tony holds professional membership with ACM, IEEE, IBS, ACS, SSAI and HISA. Chung-Huang Yang has a Ph.D. degree in computer engineering from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in 1990. He is currently a Professor at the National Kaohsiung Normal University and the President of the Chinese Cryptology and Information Security Association (CCISA), Taiwan. Previously, he was a software engineer at the RSA Data Security, Inc. (Redwood City, USA), a postdoctoral fellow at the NTT Network Information Systems Laboratories (Yokosuka, Japan), and a project manager of Information Security and Cryptology Project at the Telecommunication Laboratories, Chunghwa Telecom (Taiwan). His current research interests include Mobile Security, Digital Forensics, and Efficient Implementations of Cryptosystems.
- Date of Publication25/05/2013
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number235
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note588 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1911 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine71 mm
- Edited byChung-Huang Yang,Hoe-Kyung Jung,Jung Tae Kim,Tony Sahama
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.