Future Search: Getting the Whole System in the Room for Vision, Commitment, and Action by Sandra Janoff, Marvin Weisbord (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.93Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFuture Search is among the best-established and most effective methods for enabling people to make and implement ambitious plans. It has been used to redesign IKEA's product pipeline in Sweden, develop an integrated ecomic development plan in Northern Ireland, and demobilize child soldiers in Southern Sudan. Written by the originators, this book is the most up-to-date account of this powerful change method. This third edition is completely revised, reorganized, and updated with nine new chapters. It contains new cases and examples, advice on combining Future Search with other methods, and a summary of formal research studies. The chapters on facilitating diversity provide a theory, philosophy, and method for working with any task group. Marvin Weisbord and Sandra Jaff offer specific guidance for Future Search sponsors, steering committees, participants, and facilitators and new ideas for sustaining action after the Future Search ends. They've added striking evidence of Future Search 's efficacy over time, examples of its ecomic benefits, guidelines for making Future Search es green, and much more. They include a wealth of resources handouts, sample client workbooks, follow-up methods, and other practical tools. If you want to do strategic planning, product invation, quality improvement, organi-zational restructuring, mergers, or any other major change requiring stakeholder en-gagement, this book is your guide.
- Author BiographyMarvin Weisbord, an international consultant for more than thirty years, is the author of Organizational Diagnosis, Productive Workplaces, editor/coauthor of Discovering Common Ground, and coauthor of Future Search. He is co-direcor, along with Sandra Janoff, of Future Search Network (formerly SearchNet), an international non-profit dedicated to community service, colleagueship, and learning. Sandra Janoff, consultant and psychologist, works with Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, communities and non-profits on whole systems transformation. She is the coauthor of Don't Just Do Something, Stand There, and Future Search. She is co-director, along with Marvin Weisbord, of Future Search Network (formerly SearchNet) an international non-profit dedicated to community service, colleagueship and learning.
- Author(s)Marvin Weisbord,Sandra Janoff
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width72 mm
- Height92 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.