All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA magical and deeply compassionate play about identity and the capacities of the human spirit. At a time when science and religion have conspired to make freak shows shameful, Robert Riley, owner of Riley's Odditorium, struggles to find ways to keep his company afloat. There's money in the coffers and they've had to eat the horse. Only the mermaid act is bringing in the punters and she's just holding her breath -
- Author BiographyLynda Radley is a playwright, dramaturg and performer based in Scotland. Futureproof (2011) was written under commission to the Traverse Theatre, Edinburgh. The author's previous plays include The Art of Swimming (2007), which was nominated for a Total Theatre Award at Edinburgh Festival Fringe 2007, and nominated for the Meyer-Whitworth Award for the text.
- PrizesWinner of The Scotsman Fringe First Awards 2011.
- Author(s)Lynda Radley
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication04/08/2011
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight113 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.