Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $64.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApplication-oriented work is one of the strongest and most rapidly expanding areas in fuzzy control and a variety of fuzzy modelling approaches are w appearing. Of particular interest are new and recent directions in synthesis, stability and robustness analysis, adaptiveness and n-linear tracking systems. Addressing the two areas of synthesis and analysis in conjunction, this volume examines synthetic and dynamical properties of fuzzy control systems in a quantitative manner. Coverage spans a number of fundamental issues including fuzzy dynamical systems, robustness, stability, controllability and sensitivity analysis and how these affect parameters in membership functions, fuzzification, defuzzification and inferencing.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2000
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight874 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDimitar P. Filev,Reza Langari,Shehu S. Farinwata
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.