Fuzzy Logic and Expert Systems Applications by Cornelius T. Leondes (Hardback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $119.91Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $114.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume covers the integration of fuzzy logic and expert systems. A vital resource in the field, it includes techniques for applying fuzzy systems to neural networks for modeling and control, systematic design procedures for realizing fuzzy neural systems, techniques for the design of rule-based expert systems using the massively parallel processing capabilities of neural networks, the transformation of neural systems into rule-based expert systems, the characteristics and relative merits of integrating fuzzy sets, neural networks, genetic algorithms, and rough sets, and applications to system identification and control as well as nparametric, nlinear estimation. Practitioners, researchers, and students in industrial, manufacturing, electrical, and mechanical engineering, as well as computer scientists and engineers will appreciate this reference source to diverse application methodologies. Key Features * Fuzzy system techniques applied to neural networks for modeling and control * Systematic design procedures for realizing fuzzy neural systems * Techniques for the design of rule-based expert systems * Characteristics and relative merits of integrating fuzzy sets, neural networks, genetic algorithms, and rough sets * System identification and control * Nonparametric, nlinear estimation Practitioners, researchers, and students in industrial, manufacturing, electrical, and mechanical engineering, as well as computer scientists and engineers will find this volume a unique and comprehensive reference to these diverse application methodologies
- Author BiographyCornelius T. Leondes received his B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. from the University of Pennsylvania and has held numerous positions in industrial and academic institutions. He is currently a Professor Emeritus at the University of California, Los Angeles. He has also served as the Boeing Professor at the University of Washington and as an adjunct professor at the University of California, San Diego. He is the author, editor, or co-author of more than 100 textbooks and handbooks and has published more than 200 technical papers. In addition, he has been a Guggenheim Fellow, Fulbright Research Scholar, IEEE Fellow, and a recipient of IEEE's Baker Prize Award and Barry Carlton Award.
- Author(s)Cornelius T. Leondes
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication09/02/1998
- Series TitleNeural Network Systems Techniques and Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Note1 illustration
- Weight815 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Series Edited byCornelius T. Leondes
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.