All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInformation overload has made it increasingly difficult to analyze large amounts of data and generate appropriate management decisions. Furthermore, data is often imprecise and will include both quantitative and qualitative elements. For these reasons, it is important to extend traditional decision making processes by adding intuitive reasoning, human subjectivity, and imprecision. Fuzzy Methods for Customer Relationship Management and Marketing: Applications and Classifications explores the possibilities and advantages created by fuzzy methods through the presentation of thorough research and case studies. This book covers a variety of possible fuzzy logic approaches to customer relationship management and marketing, making it a valuable resource for t only students and researchers but also executives, managers, marketing experts, and project leaders who are interested in applying fuzzy classification to managerial decisions.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1183 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAndreas Meier,Laurent Donze
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.