All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionAn investigatation of the influence of psychology and early phemelogy on the origins of analytic philosophy. This book is also of value for those interested in judgement, proposition, psychologism, logical realism, the problem of error, Gestalt theories, and tropes.
- Author BiographyMaria Van Der Schaar is a lecturer at the Institute for Philosophy, Leiden University, The Netherlands. Her work regards the philosophy and history of logic with a special interest in the theory of judgement and assertion. She is the editor of Judgement and the Epistemic Foundation of Logic.
- Author(s)Maria Van der Schaar
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- Series TitleHistory of Analytic Philosophy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight368 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.