All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRemarkably, while G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs) are highly prevalent in animals and yeast, very few candidate GPCRs have been identified in plants. In G Protein-Coupled Receptor Signaling in Plants: Methods and Protocols, experts in the field describe techniques used in the study of small GTPases and related proteins. Beginning with a chapter on bioinformatics approaches for GPCR discovery, this detailed volume continues with chapters on heterotrimeric G protein subunits, Rab-GTPases, as well as lipid modifications, including myristoylation, acylation, and prenylation. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Practical and dependable, G Protein-Coupled Receptor Signaling in Plants: Methods and Protocols aims to aid further studies into the roles of small GTPases which will help elucidate numerous key processes in plants.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication05/08/2013
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1043
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 14 colour illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight529 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMark P. Running
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.