All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
About this product
- DescriptionGenerally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) are used as the basis for financial reporting. The original GAAP documents span thousands of pages, and so are difficult to research. The GAAP Guidebook solves this problem by condensing the key elements of GAAP into a single volume. This book describes each accounting topic, how accounting information is to be disclosed, and where to look in the GAAP source documents for additional information. The text contains hundreds of practical examples that show how to apply GAAP to real-world situations, as well as sample journal entries and usage tips.
- Author BiographySteven Bragg, CPA, is one of the top-selling and most prolific accounting authors in the world. He is the author of more than 70 business books, including Lean Accounting, Closing the Books, and The New Controller Guidebook. He has been the CFO or controller of both public and private companies, and has been a consulting manager with Ernst & Young and an auditor with Deloitte & Touche.
- Author(s)Steven M Bragg
- PublisherAccounting Tools
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAccounting Tools
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight894 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.