About this product
- DescriptionThis book is full of clear revision tes, detailed diagrams and practice questions for GCSE Chemistry students. It covers all the Year 10 and 11 topics for the AQA exam board, including 'How Science Works', and it's packed with useful tips for doing well in your exams. There's a quick warm-up test and some exam-style questions after every topic, as well as a full practice exam (answers to every question are at the back of the book).
- Author(s)CGP Books
- PublisherCoordination Group Publications Ltd (CGP)
- Date of Publication31/07/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationBroughton-in-Furness
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCoordination Group Publications Ltd (CGP)
- Weight540 g
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byCGP Books
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.