Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGCSE Ecomics has been specifically written to meet the requirements of the National Criteria and covers the new GCSE syllabuses completely. The book is a stand-alone course companion and includes everything needed for GCSE Ecomics courses: kwledge, course-work, exam guidance and homework activities. It is written in a straightforward style and wherever possible, theory and kwledge are supported with visual material. Case studies based on a fictional village, as it progresses through various stages of ecomic development, are used throughout the text and are tiered according to the degree of difficulty.
- Author BiographyJohn Pratten and Nigel Proctor
- Author(s)John Pratten,N. Proctor
- PublisherCambridge Media Group
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTudor Educational
- Content Noteillus
- Weight389 g
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.