All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new series of bespoke, full-coverage resources developed for the 2015 GCSE English Language qualifications. Approved for the AQA GCSE English Language 2015 specification, this print Student Book is designed for students targeting higher grades. Featuring a wide range of 19th-, 20th- and 21st-century texts, this resource has spelling, punctuation and grammar support integrated throughout. It also contains assessment tests and in-depth exam preparation, including two full practice papers. See also our Progress Plus print and digital pack, which comprises a Progress Plus print Student Book, a Writing Workshop print Student book, enhanced digital editions of each and free Teacher's Resources.
- Author(s)Imelda Pilgrim,Lindsay McNab,Marian Slee
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleGCSE English Language AQA
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight650 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byImelda Pilgrim
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.