About this product
- DescriptionThis CGP Text Guide contains everything you need to write top-grade essays about 'A View from the Bridge' by Arthur Miller. Inside, you'll find clear, thorough tes on the play's context, plot, characters, themes and the writer's techniques - with quick questions, in-depth questions and exam-style questions included at the end of every section. There's also detailed exam advice to help you improve your grades, plus a cartoon-strip summary to remind you of all the important plot points!
- Author(s)CGP Books
- PublisherCoordination Group Publications Ltd (CGP)
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationBroughton-in-Furness
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCoordination Group Publications Ltd (CGP)
- Weight188 g
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byCGP Books
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.