About this product
- DescriptionThis CGP Text Guide contains everything you need to write top-grade essays about William Golding's 'Lord of the Flies'. It's suitable for all GCSE English exams, including the new ones starting in summer 2017. Inside, you'll find clear, thorough tes on the vel's context, plot, characters, themes and the writer's techniques - with quick questions, in-depth questions and exam-style questions included at the end of every section. There's also detailed exam advice to help you improve your grades, plus a cartoon-strip summary to remind you of all the important plot points!
- Author(s)CGP Books
- PublisherCoordination Group Publications Ltd (CGP)
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationBroughton-in-Furness
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCoordination Group Publications Ltd (CGP)
- Weight188 g
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byCGP Books
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.