All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlease te, this title is suitable for any student studying: Exam Board: Edexcel Level: GCSE Subject: Geography First Teaching: September 2016 First Exams: June 2018 GCSE Geography Edexcel B is a student-friendly resource for the 2016 Edexcel GCSE Geography B specification, written specially to target the demands of the course. Accessible, clear, and thorough, this student book is designed to engage students through stimulating, up-to-date examples and relevant case studies, motivating them to progress throughout the course. Clearly-written objectives open each unit, setting out for students what they need to learn, and high-quality photos, maps, and diagrams aid explanations. Differentiated activities, chapters on fieldwork and decision-making exercises, and exam-style questions all reinforce the book's rigour. This Student Book has been endorsed for Edexcel.
- Author(s)Bob Digby,Cameron Dunn,Dan Cowling,David Holmes
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight932 g
- Width221 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.