All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new series of bespoke, full-coverage resources developed for the AQA 2016 GCSE Geography qualification Written for the AQA GCSE Geography specification for first teaching from 2016, this print Student Book fully covers the new AQA GCSE Geography qualification. This full-colour book includes differentiated activities providing support for weaker students and stretch for more able students. Test your progress pages provide regular assessment practice and opportunities for students to check their progress, and a dedicated section on skills development helps to reinforce understanding. This Student Book also includes specially written decision-making exercises, guidance on carrying out fieldwork plus activities to help develop fieldwork skills, and a range of up-to-date UK and international case studies.
- Author(s)Alison Rae,David Payne,Emma Rawlings Smith,Helen Young,John Pallister,John Rutter,Rebecca Kitchen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleGCSE Geography for AQA
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight930 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDavid Payne
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.