All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comprehensive guide and practice book for students and others who want to improve their proficiency in Hindi. It deals with all the four skill areas i.e. listening, speaking, reading and writing. The book is divided into six chapters. The first four chapters deal with the four linguistic skills. Each chapter is sub-divided into topic area. The fifth chapter contains essential vocabulary in Hindi and English. The last chapter contains specimen papers in all skill areas. This books was originally written to meet the demands of students who were preparing for their GCSE examination in Hindi. Unfortunately, the GCSE examination for Hindi was discontinued after some years. However, there is an O Level examination in Hindi which students can take. This book certainly will prove useful to prepare for O level examination in Hindi.
- Author(s)J. S. Nagra,S.K. Nagra
- PublisherNagra Publications
- Date of Publication01/10/1992
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationCoventry
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNagra Publications
- Content Note32ill.
- Weight500 g
- Width184 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.