All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new series of bespoke, full-coverage resources developed for the 2015 GCSE Mathematics qualifications. Created specifically for the Edexcel GCSE Mathematics Foundation tier specification for first teaching from 2015, this Problem-solving Book contains a variety of questions for students to develop their problem-solving and reasoning skills within the context of the new GCSE curriculum. Suitable for all Foundation tier students, this resource will stretch the more able and provide support to those who need it. Questions with worked solutions will help students develop the reasoning, interpreting, estimating and communication skills required to help them effectively solve problems. Encouraging progression by promoting higher-level thinking, our Problem-solving Books will help prepare students for further study.
- Author(s)Coral Thomas,Mark Dawes,Steven Watson,Tabitha Steel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleGCSE Mathematics Edexcel
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight510 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.