All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new series of bespoke, full-coverage resources developed for the 2015 GCSE Mathematics qualifications. Endorsed for the Edexcel GCSE Mathematics Foundation tier specification for first teaching from 2015, this Student Book provides full coverage of the new GCSE Mathematics qualification. With a strong focus on developing problem-solving skills, reasoning and fluency, it helps students understand concepts, apply techniques, solve problems, reason, interpret and communicate mathematically. Written by experienced teachers, it also includes a solid breadth and depth of quality questions set in a variety of contexts. GCSE Mathematics Online - an enhanced digital resource incorporating progression tracking - is also available, as well as a free Teacher's Resource, Problem-solving Books and Homework Books.
- Author(s)Julia Smith,Karen Morrison,Nick Asker,Pauline McLean,Rachael Horsman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleGCSE Mathematics Edexcel
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1470 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.