All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new series of bespoke, full-coverage resources developed for the 2015 GCSE Mathematics qualifications. Endorsed for the OCR J560 GCSE Mathematics Foundation tier specification for first teaching from 2015, our Homework Book is an ideal companion to the OCR Foundation tier Student Book and can be used as a standalone resource. With exercises that correspond to each section of the Student Book, it offers a wealth of additional questions for practice and consolidation. Our Homework Books contain a breadth and depth of questions covering a variety of skills, including problem-solving and mathematical reasoning, as well as extensive drill questions. Answers to all questions are available free on the Cambridge University Press UK Schools website.
- Author(s)Karen Morrison,Nick Asker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleGCSE Mathematics OCR
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight250 g
- Width192 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.