All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlease te this title is suitable for any student studying: Exam Board: AQA Level: GCSE Subject: Religious Studies First teaching: September 2016 First exams: June 2018 This Student Book has been approved by AQA. This Student Book has been granted an Imprimatur, which is a declaration from within the Catholic Church that the parts of this publication concerned with Catholic doctrine and morals are free from error. This textbook offers a tried and trusted approach from a team of experienced authors to cover the study of Catholic Christianity, Islam, Judaism and thematic studies. Each chapter sets clear objectives and topic summaries, helping students understand what they need to kw. The book includes a range of activity types and study tips to develop understanding. Assessment guidance runs throughout the book, offering revision checklists, practice questions and sample answer activities to support the new question types.
- Author(s)David Worden,Marianne Fleming,Peter Smith,Peter Wallace
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight834 g
- Width199 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Series Edited byCynthia Bartlett
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.