All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExam Board: OCR Level & Subject: GCSE Physics First teaching: September 2016 First exams: June 2018 OCR endorsed GCSE Science is changing and OCR Gateway GCSE (9-1) Physics from Collins has been developed to embed the skills your students need to succeed in all three assessment objectives, while providing a clear and supportive route through the new, more challenging GCSE content. * Each spread starts with language and ideas at a lower level and increases in complexity, engaging students of all ability levels * Key concept spreads highlight kwledge that students must grasp before they can move on * Dedicated pages on analysing, interpreting and evaluating practicals, so students are fully prepared for the indirect assessment. * Maths activities at the appropriate level are embedded throughout, along with Maths skills pages that focus on developing the skills needed for each topic * Prepare students for the demands of the new specification with differentiated questions, worked examples and lots of opportunities to practice * Co-teach both Foundation and Higher tier with a single book (the Higher-only content is clearly flagged).
- Author BiographyCollins UK is a leading information-led publisher of illustrated and narrative nonfiction.
- Author(s)Charles Golabek,Sandra Mitchell
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication31/08/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleGCSE Science 9-1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight670 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Series Edited byEd Walsh
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.89
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.