About this product
- DescriptionBuild the skills needed to succeed in the 2011 GCSE science assessments: How Science Works, Quality of Written Communication and Maths in Science. These skills are essential to GCSE success. Give your students extra practice to improve their weak areas with this new book that: - Clearly explains the skills with examples and illustrations - Gives practice with engaging activities - Explains the answers and how they can improve
- Author BiographyMark has a BSc in biochemistry and a PhD in molecular genetics, and trained as a research scientist. However, in finding that he enjoyed the lecturing side of life more than lab work, he moved into teaching. He wrote his first textbook whilst in his first year of teaching.
- Author(s)Mark Levesley
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/01/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleScience Skills
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight290 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.