All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe significance of modeling in managing the environment is well recognized from scientific and engineering perspectives as well as in the political arena. Environmental concerns and issues of sustainability have permeated both public and private sectors, particularly the need to predict, assess and mitigate against adverse impacts that arise from continuing development and use of resources. Students need to be made aware of these issues. Practitioners should enrich their kwledge and skills in these areas. This book focuses on the modeling, rather than on data collection or visualization.
- Author BiographyProfessor Allan Brimicombe is Head of the Centre for Geo-Information Studies at the University of East London. Prior to this he was the founding Head of the Department of Land Surveying and Geo-Informatics at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University which in turn was preceded by a successful international career in consulting engineering.
- Author(s)Allan Brimicombe
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/2003
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, 115 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.