CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.63
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionAre you up all night? Are you so tired that you feel your sanity slipping away? Not being able to sleep is agony. Sleep deprivation is a tried and tested method of torture. If human beings are deprived of sleep for long eugh, they will go along with just about anything. You don't need to go along with anything any longer -- r does your child. With the Good-Night's-Sleep Cure you can help your baby to sleep soundly, peacefully, and continuously all night long. Not for five, six, or seven hours, but for twelve. Put despair behind you! The solution you need and want is in this book.
- Author BiographyAnna Wahlgren is a Swedish writer, author, mother of nine, and grandmother of fourteen. For the past thirty years she has been a parent educator and a child advocate and is an active and often controversial participant in the public debate on child rearing. She is one of the most trusted authorities on children in Scandinavia and is renowned for her sleeping cures.
- Author(s)Anna Wahlgren
- PublisherAnna Wahlgren AB
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- LanguageEnglish & Swedish
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationStockholm
- Country of PublicationSweden
- ImprintAnna Wahlgren AB
- Weight358 g
- Width195 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.