All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book extends the scientific bestseller GPS - Theory and Practice to cover Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) and includes the Russian GLONASS, the European system Galileo, and additional systems. The book refers to GNSS in the generic sense to describe the various existing reference systems for coordinates and time, the satellite orbits, the satellite signals, observables, mathematical models for positioning, data processing, and data transformation. This book is a university-level introductory textbook and is intended to serve as a reference for students as well as for professionals and scientists in the fields of geodesy, surveying engineering, navigation, and related disciplines.
- Author BiographyBerhard Hofmann-Wellenhof, born in 1951, is Professor for Navigation and Satellite Geodesy at the TU-Graz. He is Co-Author of numerous books and papers, among them Global Positioning System , 5th ed., SpringerWienNewYork. Herbert Lichtenegger, born in 1941, is assistant professor at the Institute for Navigation and Satellite Geodesy at the TU-Graz. He is Co-Author of numerous books and papers, among them Global Positioning System , 5th ed., SpringerWienNewYork. Elmar Wasle, born in 1975, works for a private enterprise and is specialised in GPS.
- Author(s)Bernhard Hofmann-Wellenhof,Elmar Wasle,Herbert Lichtenegger
- PublisherSpringer Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication20/11/2007
- Place of PublicationVienna
- Country of PublicationAustria
- ImprintSpringer Verlag GmbH
- Content Note95 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight866 g
- Width170 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.