All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionSince the original publication of The GPS Handbook in 2003, advances in GPS techlogy have expanded the usefulness and flexibility of these w-essential devices for any outdoorsperson. This revised edition includes all the latest models of hand-held GPS units from Garmin, Magellan, Brunton and other major manufacturers and discusses new features (such as enhanced downloadable maps) that help make time in the outdoors safer, easier, and more fun with GPS. Also included is information on how GPS works, linking to laptops, cel phones and PDA's, co-ordinating with maps, software options, and much more.
- Author BiographyRobert I. Egbert and Joseph E. King are long-time outdoorsmen and orienteers. Both live in Wichita, Kansas.
- Author(s)Joseph E. King,Robert I. Egbert
- PublisherBurford Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSpringfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBurford Books,U.S.
- Content Note30 b/w photos
- Weight228 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementRevised and updated ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.