GPS Satellite Surveying by Dmitry Tatarnikov, Lev Rapoport, Alfred Leick (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $214.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $214.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmploy the latest satellite positioning tech with this extensive guide GPS Satellite Surveying is the classic text on the subject, providing the most comprehensive coverage of global navigation satellite systems applications for surveying. Fully updated and expanded to reflect the field's latest developments, this new edition contains new information on GNSS antennas, Precise Point Positioning, Real-time Relative Positioning, Lattice Reduction, and much more. New contributors offer additional insight that greatly expands the book's reach, providing readers with complete, in-depth coverage of geodetic surveying using satellite techlogies. The newest, most cutting-edge tools, techlogies, and applications are explored in-depth to help readers stay up to date on best practices and preferred methods, giving them the understanding they need to consistently produce more reliable measurement. Global navigation satellite systems have an array of uses in military, civilian, and commercial applications. In surveying, GNSS receivers are used to position survey markers, buildings, and road construction as accurately as possible with less room for human error. GPS Satellite Surveying provides complete guidance toward the practical aspects of the field, helping readers to: * Get up to speed on the latest GPS/GNSS developments * Understand how satellite techlogy is applied to surveying * Examine in-depth information on adjustments and geodesy * Learn the fundamentals of positioning, lattice adjustment, antennas, and more The surveying field has seen quite an evolution of techlogy in the decade since the last edition's publication. This new edition covers it all, bringing the reader deep inside the latest tools and techniques being used on the job. Surveyors, engineers, geologists, and anyone looking to employ satellite positioning will find GPS Satellite Surveying to be of significant assistance.
- Author BiographyALFRED LEICK, PD, has served on the Board of Directors of the American Association of Geodetic Surveying. He currently lectures at Michigan Technological University and is the Editor-in-Chief of scholarly journal GPS Solutions. LEV RAPOPORT, PD, received Russia's highest scientific degree, Doctor of Science, from the Institute of Control Sciences of the Russian Academy of Science, where he is now head of laboratory. He is also a professor at the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology. DMITRY TATARNIKOV, PD, received the Doctor of Science degree from Moscow Aviation Institute, where he is currently a professor. He is also the Chief of GNSS Antenna Design and Development for Topcon Technology Center.
- Author(s)Alfred Leick,Dmitry Tatarnikov,Lev Rapoport
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1250 g
- Width164 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.