All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the best ways to get to kw God on a deeper level is to kw the names and titles both he and his people give to him. Now the bestselling author of Praying the Names of God reveals the richness of God's character and love found in his names. The Names of God Bible restores more than 10,000 occurrences of specific names of God--like Yahweh, El Shadday, El Elyon, and Adonay--to help readers Discover the Hebrew names of God within the biblical textUnderstand the meaning and significance of each nameEncounter God in a new way through prayers, promises, and devotional readings Perfect for personal study, prayer, and reflection, The Names of God Bible includes these special features more than 10,000 names and titles of God restored to their Hebrew equivalent and printed in brown ink to stand out within the biblical textNames of God Reading Paths lead readers to the next reference of the name so they can pray the names of God throughout ScriptureName Pages feature - background information associated with 68 names and titles of God- key Scripture passages in which the meaning is revealed- devotional readings on each of the featured names- specific Bible promises connected to each of the featured namesintroductions to each book of the Bible highlight the main themes and list the names and titles that appear in that book300 callouts highlight key Scripture for memorization and reflectionCalling God by Name sidebars shed light on the relationship between biblical people and the specific names they called Godtopical prayer guide, pronunciation guide, name index, and Bible reading plans to assist in study Anyone who desires a deeper understanding of God and new insights into the Bible will cherish The Names of God Bible as it opens a door into the Hebrew roots of the faith and the Scriptures.
- Author BiographyAnn Spangler is an award-winning writer whose fascination with the Bible has resulted in books that have opened the Bible to a wide range of readers. She is the author or coauthor of several bestselling books, including Praying the Names of God, Praying the Names of Jesus, Women of the Bible, and Sitting at the Feet of Rabbi Jesus. Together, her books have sold nearly 3 million copies. She has held senior positions at two Christian publishing houses and lives with her two daughters in Michigan.
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight1152 g
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Format DetailsLeather, imitation
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.