All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe G.A.B (Goals Action Brag) Journal was created for college students and other aspiring young adults to have a quick place to jot down their goals, dreams, ideas, action reminders and brag about their accomplishments. By keeping these ambitions 'Top of Mind', they increase their probability of success!
- Author BiographyMABLE L. CANNINGS is the CEO of Mable Cannings International, a personal development and marketing communications company dedicated to empowering, educating and promoting others. Through the unique prism of her academic, professional and life experiences, Cannings personal mission is to help others succeed ! Cannings is an International Speaker, Best-Selling Inspirational Author Heart & Soul of Business: One Woman's Journey, Publisher and Entrepreneur with over 30 years experience in marketing, public relations and tourism. Other book titles now available in the Empowerment Series include: Success Journal Mining Your P's & Q's: 101 Thoughts to Help You Succeed Every Day, Empowered Woman: Power Thoughts to Fuel Your Journey, and Aha! Moments Teen Journal.
- Author(s)Mable L Cannings
- PublisherAdriel Publishing
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdriel Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.