All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this story, Gabriella is a precocious, clever and funny little girl who is intrigued with the sounds of tap shoes. She is determined to duplicate that sound, but is unable to find the right type of metal to place on the bottom of her shoes. With the help of her brother Steven, see how she uses her imagination to produce the sound that she wants to make.
- Author BiographyKaren Callaway Williams, the producer of RHYTHMS for RUBY, is known for being the first female tap dancer in the international phenomenon RIVERDANCE-THE SHOW and RIVERDANCE-ON BROADWAY. Other Broadway credits include the Tony nominated Duke Ellington Musical PLAY ON. She is a featured performer with several symphony orchestras and in the current documentary BEEN RICH ALL MY LIFE, the story of the SILVER BELLES. DANCE MAGAZINE has heralded her a graceful dream with taps as happy as a song. A charter member of the New Jersey Tap Ensemble, Karen tours nationally with TAP CITY ON TOUR and on Canadian soil with Tap TEL AVIV. She was featured on the cover of FLOW Magazine, in a Black History edition of ESSENCE Magazine and on SESAME STREET. She is married to Michael Williams. The illustrator-Patricia A. Carroll holds a B.A. degree in fashion illustration and fashion merchandising from Centenary College. Look for future work from her, in book II Gabriella and the Tap Dance Floor.
- Author(s)Karen Callaway Williams
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication16/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Patricia A Carroll
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.