All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMiddle school is constant drama. Everyone's changing. Everyone's emotions are moody. And everyone's brains are overloaded. How can anyone survive this awkward, challenging, and at times just plain miserable period of life? Based on her first day of seventh grade, Gaby has idea. First her two best friends ditch her. She then gets stuck sitting with Lily, one of the most unpopular girls in the grade. And English class doesn't make life any better, as she has to write a nfiction book on anything-anything-by the end of the term. Gaby has too many problems to even think about writing a book. But Lily thinks the answer is just that: to write about middle school nightmares, and deal with cliques, crushes, bullies, friend fights, and more. Perhaps Lily's really t that bad. And maybe Gaby will survive the seventh grade after all... Find out how to turn life's challenges and crises into something less dramatic and maybe even humorous, through Gaby and Lily's funny and honest middle school survival guide. Discover, along with Gaby and Lily, all sorts of tips for middle school survival. Learn to combat shyness, stop beating yourself up, and most importantly discover that you're t alone.
- Author BiographyLinda Elkin lives in New York.
- Author(s)Linda Elkin
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.