All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMireille Bastien Lauture, Ph.D., born and raised in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, migrated to the United States in 1973. She and husband Raymond proudly raised their four children, Victoria, Sherlynn, Darnell Patrick and Fritzgerald. Mireille earned a Master's degree in Counselor Education from Florida Gulf Coast University; and, a Doctorate degree in Educational Psychology from Walden University.
- Author(s)Mireille B. Lauture Ph.D.
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight71 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.