Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLady Gaga is the only artist in history to have her first 5 singles hit number 1 on the Billboard Top 40 and it happened in less than a year. She began performing as part of the rock music scene of New York City's Lower East Side and quickly rose to fame after being discovered in 2007. Both her music and her over the top fashion sense is inspired by glam rock musicians such as David Bowie and Freddie Mercury, as well as pop artists such as Madonna and Michael Jackson. This book encompasses Lady Gaga's history and phemenal rise to fame, her music and her videos and her fascinating style. It also includes childhood photos, photos of her influences and of her most outrageous costumes.
- Author BiographyJohnny Morgan is an editor, author and journalist. He has contributed to a variety of popular music-based titles and written several music reference titles.
- Author(s)Johnny Morgan
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date19/06/2014
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight726 g
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.